It’s time to rethink what you really need a stock to do. It’s time to rethink what a stock can do. It’s time to reject the status quo, the compromises we all have taken for what is, rather than think about what can be. The AR as a compact platform, has always felt like an amalgamation of ad hoc fixes rather than a dedicated system of components designed from the ground up to work in harmony with the shooter. Once again, Strike Industries has the solution: the Pit stock system.
WARNING: The Strike Pit stock is only compatible with the Strike Industries 7 Position Advanced Receiver Extension! Not compatible with any other manufacturer's buffer tube. Sold separately.
Disclaimer: Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary in shade.
- 1x Pit Stock Assembly
- 1x Fixed Position Mounting Screw
- 2x Rubber sliders
- 2 in 1 adjustable or fixed
- 3 Position Adjustable
- Lighter than a mil-spec m4 stock but 2x more durable.
- Skeletonized and low-profile design ideal for lightweight builds and short-barreled firearms.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Not compatible with mil-spec or commercial buffer tubes. Only compatible with Strike Industries 7-Position Advanced Receiver Extension.
- Note: This is considered a buttstock. Not a pistol stabilizing device.
Caution: Not recommended for use while mortaring firearm to clear malfunctions.
- 6061 T6
- Steel Hardware
- OAL (AR15- 16” Barrel): 30” (collapsed)
- LOP: 10”-12”