The Sidewinder 2 is the next evolution of our wildly successful Sidewinder back-up iron sights. After receiving feedback from competition shooters and military personnel in the field, the sights have been upgraded to easily handle not only 5.56 but larger calibers as well as harsher environments. Keeping our same design concept, the Sidewinders offer the on the go option for 45 degree offset or traditional in line capabilities – all in one package. Tool-less adjustment dials allow easy sight adjustments Whether you need a low profile, low snag inline backup for your red dot, or a short range, offset CQB sight backup for magnified optics, the Sidewinder can fill your needs. The low-profile SI-Ambush mounting system can clear even the largest of optics and the offset sight means instant access to your back up iron sights without removing your optic. Who said you had to compromise?
- 1x Front Sidewinder Iron Sight
- 1x Rear Sidewinder Iron Sight
- 1x 2pcs screws
- 1x allen key
- SI-Ambush low profile mounting system.
- 45 degree offset and traditional inline capabilities in one unit.
- Tool-less dial adjustments for windage and elevation.
- Steel and Aircraft Aluminum construction.
- Screw Specs: hex socket head screw M4x8mm
- Weight: 4 oz net; 7 oz gross