TRIBUS Enhanced Castle Nut & Extended End Plate Version 2
Introducing the TRIBUS Enhanced Anti-Rotation Castle Nut & Extended End Plate. The TRIBUS is next iteration of our previous AR-ECN&EEP. New features include two addition QD mounting points added to the left & right side of the extended end plate. Totaling in 3 QD mounting points. The extended end plate's QD mounts are pushed back away from the webbing of the primary hand, allowing for better weapon manipulations in tight spaced and under stress without the startling pain that can result from a pinched hand when using a sling attached to a standard, flat QD end plate. Another big improvement is the added anti-rotation castle nut feature. Once installed, use the set screw to prevent the castle nut from backing out during weapon usage. The TRIBUS is available in our anodized color line.
- Antiroation Castle Nut
- 3 QD Mounting Points
- Extended End Plate for prevention of pinching hand when using a sling attached
Staking not required, castle nut will not back out once screw is threaded.
1x Extended castle nut
1x Extended end plate
1x (insert allen key size) screw
- Aesthetic upgrade
- Multiple QD point located on center, left, and right side of the end plate.
- Upgraded end plate added groove for easier installation of takedown pin detent spring
- Anti-Walk Castle Nut Set Screw replaces and replicates staking capabilities while maintaining easy dissasembly.
- Compared to a standard castle nut and end plate, the fully collapsed position, with most stocks, is eliminated in order to create proper clearance for the QD socket.
- Extended end plate for prevention of pinching hand while using a sling attached.