Strike Industries is proud to introduce a revolutionary new product a universal reflex optics mount for the GLOCK™.
A new optional charging handle attachment for advanced ergonomics. With the pull of a finger you are able to charge a round quickly with less force than before.
The universal optics mount with charging handle also includes a slide cover plate adapter to ensure secure installation.
- Universal optics mount for most proliferated sites in the field
- Super low-profile
- Ability to use an optic without cutting your slide.
- Sleek solid steel construction
- Raised dovetail cut in front of optic made for oem glock rear sights
- Cowitness with extra tall 12.70 mm Front Suppressor Sights
- Able to mount on rear dovetail of Glock Slide
- Non-permanent solution for slide-mounted optics.
- Optional Charging Handle ( Removable for Ambidextrous Use )
1x Glock Scorpion Universal Mount
1x installation screws
1x installation baseplate
1x optic mounting screws
*Compatibile with GLOCK™ Models 17-39 (not compatibile with GEN5)
Disclaimer- You may mark your slide when using this mount to properly secure the mount.
It is highly suggested that you have a gunsmith install the G-SURF and utilize the correct tools for installation.
Leupold Delta Point* can be mounted but not with reinforced posts to secure 100%
Trademark* belongs to its manufacturer
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Strike Industries Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.