National Tactical Officers Association Approved
NTOA Overall Rating: 4.68 / 5.00
Read Full Review »
Polymer Extreme 1911 Pistol Grips
Screw and Screw Bushing Compatibility
Classic and ageless design: Non-textured, semi-gloss, and butter smooth grips. Fantastic grips for both active shooters and collectors. Also great for those looking to carve your own designs.
The POLYMER EXTREME (PX) series 1911 pistol grips are constructed of heat resistant, high impact, and high bending strength polymers. These grips are inspired by Ray Gorzyn who is an accomplished 1911 gunsmith with over 30+ years of experience and an active IPSC shooter. Hundreds of 1911 have been custom built and produced by Ray and are considered top of the line.
All our 1911 grips are conveniently pre-cut for ambi safeties.
Specifications (Based on the JIS K6911 standard)
- Thickness: 0.295" (0.749cm)
- Density: 1.42
- Water Absorption: 0.3%
- Molded Shrinkage: 0.7%-1.25%
- Heat Resistance:(2hr/'C): 200'C
- Impact Strength: 3.0-3.5 Kgf-cm/cm2
- Flexible Strength: 9.5 Kgf/mm2
- Tensile Strength: 5.6 Kgf/mm2
- Compressive Strength: 22.0 Kgf/mm2
- Isolation Resistance: 1x5^(8-9)Ω (ohm)
- Breakdown Voltage: 11.0Kv/mm
NOTE:Cannot fit on SLIMLINE SCREWS/STANDARD BUSHINGS combination
NOTE: SI PX™ Grips Fit 1911 Full Size (Government Size) Model