1911 PX™-09 Standard Size - BMC (Golf Ball Dimple Pattern)
Strike Industries introduces it new line of 1911 grips with a slick grey color and comprised of a unique molding compound. The grips are made of specialized bulk molding compound constructed of anti-water and oil absorption, heat resistant, high impact, and high bending strength polymers.
2 x PX 1911 grips
- Slick grey color
- Specialized bulk molding compound
- High impact, heat resistant
- Anti-water and oil absorption
- Solid steel like shock resistant polymer
- Pre-cut for ambi safeties.
Specifications (Based on the JIS K6911 standard)
- Thickness: 0.295" (0.749cm)
- Density: 1.42
- Water Absorption: 0.3%
- Molded Shrinkage: 0.7%-1.25%
- Heat Resistance:(2hr/'C): 200'C
- Impact Strength: 3.0-3.5 Kgf-cm/cm2
- Flexible Strength: 9.5 Kgf/mm2
- Tensile Strength: 5.6 Kgf/mm2
- Compressive Strength: 22.0 Kgf/mm2
- Isolation Resistance: 1x5^(8-9)Ω (ohm)
- Breakdown Voltage: 11.0Kv/mm
You can add silicone oil to change the color to a darker grey.
-CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:-
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov