It’s time to rethink what you really need a stock to do. It’s time to rethink what a stock can do. It’s time to reject the status quo, the compromises we all have taken for what is, rather than think about what can be. The AR as a compact platform, has always felt like an amalgamation of ad hoc fixes rather than a dedicated system of components designed from the ground up to work in harmony with the shooter. Once again, Strike Industries has the solution: the Pit stock system.
The Pit stock is designed to work in concert with the Advanced Receiver extension. By interfacing with the keyed receiver extension, the additional points of contact results in a fitted feel and rattle free, rock solid lock up. Despite the additional strength, the minimalist design weighs only 4 oz.
In this case, minimalist does not mean feature free. The stock can be adjusted out to three positions to create a more custom fit for the shooter. Ambidextrous QD swivels are built in for a strong, integrated solution. The orbital stock shape, introduced with the Strike PDW, creates an ergonomic, secure shoulder weld, even in the unorthodox shooting positions characteristic of vehicle born, or extreme close quarters conditions the form factor is designed to dominate.
Pair with the upcoming Enhanced Pistol Grip (PDW angle) for the ultimate ultra-compact, yet ergonomic, AR15.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Not compatible with mil-spec or commercial buffer tubes. Only compatible with Strike Industries 7-Position Advanced Receiver Extension.
- Note: This is considered a buttstock. Not a pistol stabilizing device.
- 6061 T6
- Steel Hardware
- OAL (AR15- 16” Barrel): 30” (collapsed)
- LOP: 10”-12”
- 1x Pit Stock Assembly
- 1x Fixed Position Mounting Screw
- 2x Rubber sliders
- 2 in 1 adjustable or fixed
- 3 Position Adjustable
- Lighter than a mil-spec m4 stock but 2x more durable.
- Skeletonized and low-profile design ideal for lightweight builds and short-barreled firearms.
Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Extension
The Strike Industries Advanced Receiver extension brings an updated aesthetic and increased functionality to an often neglected, yet highly important component of the AR15/AR10 weapon system. The scalloped surfaces decrease friction with tight fitting stocks, and shaves weight while retaining mass in critical stressed areas. Further enhancements include a supported buffer retaining tab that also serves to more easily index your receiver extension. The SI Advanced receiver extension is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for much greater strength than your standard 6061 tubes. Upgrade your AR and stand out from the pack with the SI Advanced Buffer Tube.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Tube Dia. 1.145"
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.8oz
- 1x 7-Position Advanced Receiver extension
- 7-position MIL-SPEC diameter buffer tube
- Fits onto any standard AR15 receiver.
- Finer length of pull adjustment.
- Supported buffer retainer
- Compatible with Strike Industries Pit Stock
NOTE: Not compatible with rifle length buffers or rifle length springs. Cannot work with the A5 buffer system. Internal length of buffer tube is the same as a standard carbine buffer tube