The new ARCH-EL Charging Handle from Strike Industries is a T-6 7075 forged hard anodized charging handle featuring a larger aluminum latch surface that functions with ease in adverse conditions. The SI ARCH-EL featuring the aluminum SI Extended Latch which will not wear your receiver as fast compaired to steel latches! With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge. The quality of the ARCH-EL is second to none and it’s built for durability. Once you place the ARCH-EL on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH-EL!
- 1 x Charging Handle with Extended Latch
- Enlarged Extended Grasping Surface for Smooth Operation under Extreme Conditions
- Traditional Concealed Latch Co-existed with the SI ARCH for Normal Operation
- Aluminum Construction for minimized weight and wont wear your receiver
- Fits All Standard AR15 Charging Handles with No Gunsmithing Required
Our charging handle has been tested on Armalite AR10, Bushmaster BAR10, CMMG308WIN, DPMS LR-308, KAC SR25, Larue OSR, LMT 308MWS, Noveske N6, POF-USA P308, Ruger SR-762, and Smith Wesson MP10. There are many AR10/ AR 308 variations and we can't 100% guarantee the fitting.
NOTE: Not compatible with DPMS GII rifles.