Upgrade the aesthetics, feel, and control of your Glock with the SI Improved Flat Trigger. More than just an attractive alternative, the geometry of the trigger facilitates optimum finger placement and breaking angle. The solid aluminum construction eliminates flex, provides crisper feedback, and better consistency than the stock polymer trigger.
Compatibility: OEM Gen 1-4 17,17L,19,20,21,22,23,24,26,27,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,41 models only.
(Fitment, performance, and function cannot be guaranteed with Polymer 80 frames)
Warning: Rated for use on OEM Glock Inc. frames listed above. Compatibility on third party frames is unknown at this time.
- Materials:Anodized 6061 Al
- Finish: Anodize
- Color: Black / Red / Blue / FDE
- Weight: 0.2 oz
- Safety Spring: Length 12mm x OD 2.75mm x Gauge 0.3mm
Contents (Bill of Materials):
- 1x Aluminum Trigger Shoe
- 1x Trigger Safety
- 2x Trigger pin set screw
- 1x Trigger Safety Return Spring
- Trigger shoe only. Does not include trigger bar or trigger housing components.
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Flat face
- Compatible with pre-travel adjustment modification
- Enhanced Trigger geometry
Disclaimer: Does not reduce trigger pull weight. Requires user-supplied fire control group components (trigger bar and housing, etc).
NOTE: It is strongly recommended to use with supplied Loctite. IF trigger is disassembled, reapplication is strongly recommended. Always ensure to thoroughly examine your firearm for safety and serviceability before shooting.
NOTE: Gunsmith or armorer installation recommended.