National Tactical Officers Association Approved
NTOA Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Read Full Review »
Polymer Extreme 1911 Pistol Grips
Diamond Cutter Matte-finish
The SI Custom 1911 PX18 “Diamond Cutter Matt Finish” Grip features the same innovative design as the PX17 but comes in an unfinished matte-grey texture. Note: This grip can be polished to look semi-gloss.
Introducing our new line of SI Custom Slim Line Grips! Made of SI’s PX Polymer, these grips are measured at 0.25” per panel, approximately .05” slimmer than standard SI 1911 Grips. These grips were designed to improve handling and control while firing. Strike Industries’ PX Polymer is made through SI’s patented molding process, pricing for the grips is competitive while attaining the same rigidity.
All Strike Industries PX Grips feature Ambi and bottom pin cutouts as well as thumb grooving for added comfort.
Specifications (Based on the JIS K6911 standard)
- Thickness: 0.25" (0.635cm)
- Density: 1.42
- Water Absorption: 0.3%
- Molded Shrinkage: 0.7%-1.25%
- Heat Resistance:(2hr/'C): 200'C
- Impact Strength: 3.0-3.5 Kgf-cm/cm2
- Flexible Strength: 9.5 Kgf/mm2
- Tensile Strength: 5.6 Kgf/mm2
- Compressive Strength: 22.0 Kgf/mm2
- Isolation Resistance: 1x5^(8-9)Ω (ohm)
- Breakdown Voltage: 11.0Kv/mm
NOTE: Cannot fit on SLIMLINE SCREWS/STANDARD BUSHINGS combination
NOTE: SI PX™ Grips Fit 1911 Full Size (Government Size) Model
New PX™ .25" Slim Series