Strike Industries presents the industry’s first slide mounted compensator for Glock Gen4 pistols, with the SI G4 SlideComp. By mounting the compensator to the slide, the SI-G4-SCOMP requires no permanent modification to the host platform, and eliminates the need for a threaded barrel. The profile of the compensator aligns with the slide for holster compatibility, while the internal geometry and ports work to reduce muzzle rise and perceived recoil. For one handed manipulations, the compensator can be used to push-wrack the slide against hard surfaces, to clear malfunctions or lock the slide back for a reload. Combine with the SI-GUM for ultimate gunsmith-free“go-fast” Glock that can still be reverted to stock configuration.
- 1x G4 SlideComp
- 4x M5 Installation set screw (side)
- 2x M4 installation set screw (bottom)
- 1x 2mm Allen wrench
- 1x Glock 17 gen 3 guide rod and spring
- Eliminates the need for threaded barrels
- Blended, no snag profile
- Precision CNC machined
- No permanent modification of weapon required
- Compatible with fourth generation G17, G19, G22, G23, G31, G32
- Compatible with open-bottomed holsters
Note: The recoil spring assembly supplied is compatible with full size models. Compact models such as Glock 19 and equivalents require purchase of a Gen 3 compact spring for optimal functionality.
Application of threadlocker (Loctite or Rocksett) to the set screws before installation is highly recommended.