AntiVenom ULTRA Gun Oil
Introducing the next level of our AntiVenom line of weapons maintenance solutions: AntiVenom Ultra. Powered by XPLC, AntiVenom ULTRA is a heavy duty lubricant for extreme environments, optimized for the most demanding select fire and suppressed automatic weapon systems. An ionized molecular complex bonds to metallic microstructures, migrates towards friction zones, and withstands high pressures and operating temperatures. A higher viscosity and film strength serve to increase surface tenacity and boundary thickness. Maximum friction reduction is achieved between -60ºF and 550ºF. However, when applied to a weapon recently cleaned with XPLC, ULTRA is capable of temporary, non-gumming performance in environments from -80ºF to 810ºF. Like XPLC, ULTRA is hydrophobic, and wood and polymer safe.
- 1x Squeeze bottle (4oz.)
- Synergistic performance enhancement when used with XPLC
- Ultra high film strength
- Highest in class operating temperature range
- Wood and Polymer safe
- Ideal for SBR's and suppressed rifles and machineguns
1 - Apply light coat to pins, sears,bolts and carriers, or where heavy lubrication is indicated. (Shiny spots on finish)
2 - Lubricates immediately. For best results, apply thin layer over a surface prepared with AntiVenom XPLC.
3 - Leave visible layer on parts that experience high friction and/or show signs of excessive wear.
If overexposed, seek prompt medical attention. EYES: Flush well with water for at least 15-20 minutes. SKIN: Wash with soap and water. INHALATION: Move person to fresh air. If breathing is labored, seek medical attention immediately. Move to well ventilated area until aid arrives. INGESTION: DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician or Poison Control IMMEDIATELY 1-800-222-1222. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Note: Not suitable for use as bore cleaner. Use AntiVenom XPLC spray instead.
Strike Industries introduces the industry’s most extreme general purpose weapons lubrication, cleaning, and protection solution. Strike Industries’ AntiVenom-XPLC is the culmination of years of research and fine tuning, both on the range and in the lab. This heat activated super-lubricant has an extremely high film strength and pressure resistance, and thrives in high temperature, high stress environments where others fail. Safe for use on your polymers, metals, and even your electro-optics and lighting systems, AntiVenom-XPLC's non-CP based formula combines class-leading molecular adhesion technology with a gentle cleaning agent that won’t harm woods or polymers. Environmentally stable, AntiVenom-XPLC removes all other lubricants and fluids, penetrating deeply into the surface structure of the metal, and forming a protective layer against rust and friction.
- 1x Aerosol Can
- Powerful lubricant, preservative, and cleaner for all Aluminums and Steel alloys.
- Ionized molecular structure permeates microcrystalline surfaces, creating extremely high film strength and surface adhesion.
- Formula invades and pushes out other compounds, including oils, solvents, salts, some acids, and water.
- Maximum protection from -20° to 500°F. Can operate briefly at temps upwards of 600°F.
- Zero Chlorinated Paraffins and Lead: won't harm metals stored for long periods of time or exposed to moisture
- Low VOC content (propellant): safer for organic life forms than other aerosol delivered products.
- Hydrophobic, Polymer safe, Dielectric (safe for use on Electro-optics and lighting systems).
VS. OTHER COMPETITORS