SI Shock Buffer for Glock™
National Tactical Officers Association Approved
NTOA Overall Rating: 4.75/5
Read Full Review »
The SI GSB is a polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane barrier that is uniquely designed to absorb recoil. The GSB was designed to increase durability between the areas of the metal slide and polymer frame while also decrease the amount of overall wear. The GSB is compatible with several models of Glock™ and comes in two degrees of hardness for the user’s desire comfort level of recoil relief. The relief gained will also decrease the shock to your hands which prevents muscle fatigue and allows for more control for the next shot. It is engineered with a retaining design to ensure buffer will be secured on the slide and has added extra cushion knobs for extra buffer.
- 1 x Smoke Shock 95 degree buffer (softer recoil impulse than the 115 degree buffer)
- 1 x Red Shock 115 degree buffer
- Softer recoil
- Longer lifespan between metal slide and polymer frame
- Decrease of shock to hands which prevents muscle fatigue
- Increased control for precision
- Two options for buffer shock relief
- Maximized surface to absorb impact
- Uniquely designed cushion knobs for extra buffer
Note: Will NOT fit GEN1, GEN2, GEN4 or GEN5 GLOCKS™
Glock™ is a trademark of Glock™ Inc.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Strike Industries Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
- Length ¾”
- Weight: 0.1oz
- Materials polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane
- Color: Smoke, Red
- Caliber Size: For Glock 17, 17L, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 24C, 31, 32, 37. Not for Gen4, Gen5, or Micro Glocks (G42, 43)