The SI-Sidewinder is a backup iron sight that offers unprecedented flexibility. In one low profile package, the Sidewinder offers the on the go option for 45 degree offset or traditional in line capabilities.
The SI-Sidewinder is a backup iron sight that offers unprecedented flexibility. In one low profile package, the Sidewinder offers the on the go option for Left or Right 45 degree offset or traditional in line capabilities. Whether you are in need of a low profile, low snag inline backup for your red dot, or a short range, offset CQB sight backup for magnified optics, the Sidewinder can fill your needs. The low profile SI-Ambush mounting system can clear even the largest of optics and the offset sight means instant access to your back up iron sights without removing your optic. The SI-Sidewinder is a jack of all trades iron sight without compromise.
- 1x Sidewinder Front Sight Assembly
- 1x Sidewinder Rear Sight Assembly
- SI-Ambush low profile mounting system.
- Left or Right 45 degree offset and traditional inline capabilities in one unit.
- Tool-less dial adjustments for windage and elevation.
- Steel and Aircraft Aluminum construction.
- Reversible for left or right hand use
-CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:-
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Disclaimer: Designed to work primarily on MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail dimensions